Our friends and sponsors Bannerman Lawyers have already kicked off their August webinars and you’ll have to be quick off the mark to sign up for the first one on that perennial favourite, boundary disputes.
This webinarwith David Bannerman, aimed at but not exclusive to strata managers, is on Thursday 10th at 3.30pm.
It will cover everything you need to know regarding boundary disputes, including fences, trees, retaining walls, cranes, rock anchors, loss of support and more!
RSVP to join the boundaries webinar HERE.
You have a bit more time to sign up for next Monday’s (Aug 14) webinar on Sustainability, also at 3.30 pm, where you can join David and Brent Clark from Wattblock for a session, during which they will cover:
- Strata Schemes Management Amendment (Sustainability Infrastructure) Act 2020;
- Solar batteries;
- Electric vehicle charging;
- Details of why and how to implement solar for your building;
- Government incentives, including tax cases studies, including return on investment focussing on solar; and
- An innovative technical solar sharing schemes to overcome the main obstacles.
RSVP to get access to the free webinar HERE.